Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, June 17, 2001

Ahh, once again, the weekend has flown by and I have gotten very little done. Although, it's not like I have all that much stuff to do. Hmm. I did pretty much waste Friday, though.

My arms are hurting. I helped Herb move his stuff into his new place yesterday. I don't remember my arms hurting when I moved my stuff, and I'm pretty sure I carried heavier and a larger number of things when I moved my stuff. It really doesn't make any sense. I don't know. He repayed me with ramen and a doughnut, so that was cool. The real repayment will come in about 6 weeks, when I make him help me move my stuff over to Natalie's. I promised ramen for that, so I guess it all works out. I don't know.

I played frisbee with Helen and some of her friends today. It's funny that before college I never really played frisbee. Why is this something no one ever did at home? It seems odd to me now, because everyone plays here.

I just tried calling home to wish my dad a happy Father's Day. I got no answer. Seems odd to me, considering that I know they own an answering machine. Or at least, they did the last time I was there. I guess I'll try later. Or try the cell phone, one of the two.

That's really all I have to say right now. I need to go and do my stats homework so that I can do other work (yippee!) tomorrow night...

- Lizzardie, at 8:48 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com