Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, May 31, 2001

It's funny how electricity is a part of you. I mean, even though you have to pay a bill for it, I think we all take it for granted. You know, that we can leave and come back to a clock flashing the correct time. That with a few clicks we can check our email, chat with a friend, walk around the while on the phone. We use it to keep our food cold, cook, see (past 9 o'clock). All day, I've felt out of place. Like there was something missing. I haven't been able to do anything productive, because the fact that I don't have electricity right now is so prominent on my mind. It was like when I first moved into the apartment. I couldn't unpack, because Amy was still there, with all of her stuff in her room that was soon to be mine. I felt like something was wrong, like I wasn't complete. It's the same way with the electricity. I've spent all day in the computer lab, finishing my template, updating my updates page, surfing the web for nothing in particular. The last place I want to be is in the apt., because the thought of no electricity drives me nuts. Hopefully NYSEG people will come at a reasonable time tomorrow. I'm the one who has to wait around for them (lucky me) and David said they could come anywhere between 8:30 and 4:30. Yay for me. What a way to spend the first day of my weekend....

- Lizzardie, at 11:55 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com