Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, May 31, 2001

I'm not quite sure anyone has read this yet, but if anyone has, I've changed the template on this. This is the final design for now. I'll probably decide at some point that I don't like something about this, blah, blah, blah - I'm always changing things. But I've found that editing a template is much more difficult than plain html editing. HTML is easy, if you know the syntax. Templates, on the other hand, do not always do what you want them to. Anyway, if you don't like the design or you can't read it, please let me know. Actually, if you don't like the design or can't read something on any of my pages, please let me know that, as well. I know the backgrounds are busy, with lots of colors and designs - I like them that way - but I do edit so that I can read the pages on my computer, which doesn't have the greatest resolution. All computers are different, though, so who knows, you may be straining your eyes and I really don't want you to have to do that! =)

- Lizzardie, at 5:25 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com